Saturday, August 8, 2015

Boxed In - False Alarm

Since I have been living in the UK I discovered this one radio station - BBC Radio 6 Music. It has been a revelation. So off the beaten track that I found belief again in Radio.

I love radio, on the one hand it is means of communication of the modern age, but at the beginning of the 21st century it is somewhat dated given all the other ways of communicating information. The vast vast majority of radio station have a rotation of what they play. And they have to remind you every 3 minutes who you are listen to. Not with this station.

Radio 6 Music is to me, like hanging out with my friends and listen to the music to that is us. Not just new and cool music but also the old and cool music that isnt played often. And here is another discovery.... Enjoy!

P.S.: To everybody who is into music that is alternative and innovative - I urge you to find a way to get to listen to Radio 6 Music. 







No Lyrics yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment