Sunday, November 20, 2011

February 2011

was a lifetime ago....



The events in my personal life of the last months of 2010 and beginning of 2011 until now do require some musictherapy, so here it goes:


Goo Goo Dolls: Iris


and break it did.... And it was foolish of me to think, that it ever could have gone somewhere. But I dont regret any of it.


She says: Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved.

Seriously, Natalie, I wish you get it, with happiness and all. And even though it still hurts but may you get there.

Personally I am not sure and still thinking about it. Actually there is very little right now I am really sure about, but I guess that is one of the inevitable parts of the journey, the bit they call picking up the pieces after falling apart and before getting up again. I am slower than others and I hang on longer than others, but that is me. What is on the cards next though? For the first time in my life I am thinking about getting a house. A small house, like a cottage or so. Here in Ireland. But it would be my house.... well, that would be an interesting one, have not done something that big before. Because its a big one, like real big. I am not there yet, but we ll see.


Coldplay - Fix you

Rascal Flatts - Broken Road

Taj Mahal - Take a Giant Step

Katy Perry - Not like the movies


Philip Poisel - Halt mich



Hope...




Neill Young  - Soundtrack Deadman



The New Radicals - Someday we'll know


  
Even though it was never meant to be, i like to think, that this would have been possible. In the best of all possible worlds, that is...

Thought of You - by Ryan Woodward 

 

The Truth and nothing but the truth in one sentence...

Trading Yesterday - Shattered (MTT Version)

And Ive lost who I am
And I can't understand
Why my heart is so broken








No comments:

Post a Comment