Thursday, November 3, 2011

the long and winding road...

... leads eventually back to my own road. Slowly but surely......
Nothing big happening, just like that.

The small things eventually, slowly but surely, lead me where I must be.

How much time do I spend NOT listening, NOT watching, NOT doing what I must do?

How much energy do I waste in doing so? And yet it is no waste, the windy bit of the road.

Whenevery I get a glimpse of the big picture and I wish I could see it all, I never really could. Too limited in Mind and Brain capacity, too strong the images for the soul.

You just get what you can take in. And maybe that tiny bit more which drives you up the wall but eventually, slowly but surely, gets you to the point of acceptance. however, have to hit the road and see my healer.

Soul II Soul - Back to Life

No comments:

Post a Comment