Monday, November 21, 2011

Goodbye

Some people are apparently getting upset about my blog. To bring an end to this upset I decided to close this blog. I have hurt and upset people - for which I pay my price. Thats for sure.And needless to say I am sorry, but I want to do it nonetheless.

I was delighted when I was introduced to Blogging to me as a different form of expression. Starting in February of this year blogging over the last 10 months or so has helped me an awful lot to work out some personal stuff but also experience a different way of addressing issues to another audience than in a conversation or letter, email, sms, etc. In this instance it doesnt matter how real or virtual it is. It also doesnt matter who many or how few people are reading this. It is not a Blackboard or way of announcing things that should be dealt with in another way. This and other things I have learnt from it.

At this point just this: As good an outlet it has been, it also has been inlet for things getting to me. Some good, some bad. I have to close this window for now. But also learn more about blogging - legally, intellectually and psychologically. I might be back, I might not.

I d like to thank every body everybody who has followed my blog and wish you all the best for the future and good luck.

Hanno



P.S.: Welcome to the new world. And may God save you, if it is right that he should do so.... ;)

1 comment: